Poor posture and mobility, help required

Started by nekk, October 23, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,883 Views

nekk

Hello guys,

 

I am doing GST for 8 months now, and started F1+H1 about 2 months ago. I havent really a problem with strength but big one with ROM and flexibility. I have bad posture (Hyperlordosis) and a lot of imbalances and tight muscles. Biggest problem is overhead mobility (handstand is extremely arched, cant to windmill correctly and so on), which I am struggling for quite long and not improving much. I need to get a systhematical approach for stretching but havent really a clue how to construct a routine for my case. Should I do like circles of short stretches on lots of different muscle groups a day or focus one muscle group a day and spent like 30minutes in one stretch? I am kind of depressed because of the lack of progress and really have no idea how to approach my weaknesses correctly. Would be great if someone could help :)

 

 

nekk

Is this just a series of possible stretches or are there guidelines to build a daily Routine? I mean I am not sure where to start, because my overall mobility is kinda bad.