This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where to hang rings

Started by Ross DeCamp, October 23, 2013 · 9 Replies · 297 Views

Ross DeCamp

Live in an apartment with handicap doorways, thus my pull-up bar doesn't fit. Any suggestions on where to hang rings would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have issues with my rings where the straps slips back through the clamp. Thanks in advance for the help.

 

Ross DeCamp

Guest

Tree, playground.

Bipocni

I use a tree for when I want to hang my rings high enough to do pullups, but otherwise I took apart an old porch swing and that lets me have my rings low enough to do ring pushups, hinge rows ect...

twan

Eric Baum

I used punching bag supports to hang my rings.

 

They ended up like this:

 

yhe4.jpg

 

Its not the best approach for a small apartment but maybe it can give you some ideas.

 

Can't you put some supports like this one on your ceiling?

 

_sting_hook.jpg

FredInChina
Ross DeCamp said:

(...) the straps slips back through the clamp (...)

 

:facepalm:

Try feeding the strap from the other side, that should do it! :)

Jennifer

I can't see a way to subscribe to threads.  I'm just posting so I can find this thread later.

Cory Fair
CrazyMomJ said:

I can't see a way to subscribe to threads.  I'm just posting so I can find this thread later.

 

Top-right of the whole thread. Choose the "Follow this Thread" button. :)

PrimalMove

I use my carport or when the high school football field track is free on weekends, I use the goal posts.