This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 question.

Started by EvolvedExercise, October 22, 2013 · 6 Replies · 145 Views

EvolvedExercise

Hi all,

I'm new here and just starting F1 and H1.

Quick question about RC/PE1 - not sure if its a typo:

"Begin with ?Glutes and shoulders just off the ground"

In the video he appears to be sitting, or is he loading through the feet with hips very slightly off ground?

Going to be testing competency today and wanna make sure I've got it right!

Thanks in advance!

Guest

Welcome.

 

Glutes should just be off the ground. They can brush lightly, however your arms should be carrying most, if not all, of your weight.

 

Another thing: there is a search function for a reason. This topic has been dealt with a lot. No problem considering you are just starting, just a future reference.

EvolvedExercise

Thanks awareness, I'm actually stuck using my samsung for a few days as my pc got blown up by a power surge :/ can't seem to search on the phone version.... I posted up and then 10mins later cory's beginner's info posts popped up, which answered this and a few other q's I had too!

After reading those now feeling a lot more prepared for starting testing and peogramming today! :)

Guest

Ahh I'm sorry to hear that! And once again no problem, just wanted to make sure you knew.

 

Good luck! It's a very fun, albeit difficult, journey!

Jon Douglas
EvolvedExercise said:

.... 10mins later ***cory's beginner's info posts** popped up,

T_T
spinelli
Jon Douglas said:

T_T

 

 

Ahh just like Cory to take credit for all the hard work :P Don't worry Jon we know who's really pulling the strings here. Congratulations on compiling a most excellent FAQ! :)

Christian

Just don't pull a (ham)string :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: