This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Grease The Groove to overcome Plateaus

Started by PhilTaylor, October 22, 2013 · 30 Replies · 980 Views

Keegan Y

It looks better, but you still seem to bend your legs a little as you fatigue. Try starting by actively locking your legs straight before you even lift up and then continually actively lock them as you lift up and hold the position.

Riku Calderón

Exactly what Keegan said.

PhilTaylor

okay I will go back a few weeks and focus on straight legs! :)

thanks for your tips :)

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

This is a really old thread but I would like to bump it. What thoughts do you have nowadays in using grease the groove to overcome some plateaus like push ups or exercises from F1?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

@Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

There are more suitable methods. I cannot be used on advanced or intermediate exercise or whenever you need a minimum of warmup.