Hello I am having a hard time in the first foundation with the exercises It is my lack of flexibility in my upper body. Should I continue or work on mobility? If so any recommendations.
Pistol Pete
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Pistol Pete, October 21, 2013 · 2 Replies · 97 Views
Hello I am having a hard time in the first foundation with the exercises It is my lack of flexibility in my upper body. Should I continue or work on mobility? If so any recommendations.
Pistol Pete
Work on mobility, as it says in the course materials.
Similar situation here, except it's both upper and lower body inflexibility for me. I would recommend staying where you are in the PE (and iM) and spend more time on specific stretching exercises before doing the PE.
For specific exercises, Google stretches or (as I did) get Kit Laughlin's Stretching and Flexibility book which is very comprehensive. Do stretches throughout every day. It will lead to improvement in your form.