Hi all,
At present I'm feeling strongly inclined to begin something along the lines of F1, however after investigating the equipment requirements as explored in various threads over the forum I'm wondering what are the common ways people have been able to work around the lack of something such as a stall, rings or pommel?
I've seen some of the solutions, though unfortunately most aren't quite suited to a renter. No luck in being allowed to put up a door-frame pull-up bar here, though at the least there's a frame for this at my gym. There's also a basic dip station, though not true parallel bars.
Rings are possibly the easiest to fix - any playground may have a suitable bar for pull-ups which I could sling rings about, potentially, for the work out. But I'm not so sure how to work around the lack of a stall / pommel. I saw someone advocated grabbing onto a bed or doing those on the floor, but again, it sounds a bit iffy.
Also looked up as to whether there were any other gyms around which might have said equipment, but that may be tricky. Any thoughts? I'd love to give this course a proper go, but don't want to water it down too much or miss vital exercises.