Kohei Uchimura - Splendid Grasping of the Air

Started by Mats Trane, October 19, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,985 Views

Mats Trane

Which I knew Japanese. Anyways some awsome footage in the (long) video.

 

Jon Douglas
Mats Trane said:

Which I knew Japanese. Anyways some awsome footage in the (long) video.

I do, if you want a segment translated. Bit long to transcribe the whole thing ^_^

Bissen
Jon Douglas said:

I do, if you want a segment translated. Bit long to transcribe the whole thing ^_^

I can help, too. I'm no pro, but Japanese is my major at university, and it'll be good practice for me.

mark

I can help too.  Any parts stick out to you?

mark

kuuchuu kankaku...awesome.

TANSTAAFL

Can you guys translate the part where he's doing awesome stuff?  Oh yeah, and also whenever he's upside down...I know these sometimes coincide, but not always.