This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Buying parallettes

Started by Pirategav, October 19, 2013 · 4 Replies · 186 Views

Pirategav

Hey guys,

First post here. Hope this is the right place to post, not entirely sure how the forum works. Currently doing F1 and H1 and loving it. Looking to buy some parallettes for the near future and wondered if the ones in the link are ok? I have seen many people make their own, which sounds to be cheaper, but I am terrible at handiwork/DIY and have no idea how to make stuff so think it would be best for me to buy some! Here are the ones I was looking at, if there are some better ones anyone would recommend I would like to hear! Thanks very much :)

http://www.american-gymnast.com/shop/americangymnast-Parallettes-P136.aspx

Pirategav

Have people seen this?!

howens

I'm sure those would be fine. They're a lot more expensive than trying to make your own. I know you said that wasn't an option though. There are multiple threads on making them though If you decide to give it a try. It's simple and a lot cheaper.

PrimalMove

Rogue fitness has some about the same price made from medal. I also know you can easily make some some from pvc for about 10-12$

Pirategav

Ok cheers guys!