Got my first decent full planche! (I think)

Started by Mohanknows, October 19, 2013 · 8 Replies · 4,375 Views

Mohanknows

 

  Far from perfect but I think close enough to actually be called a planche unless you guys disagree. I've been training it off and on for almost two years as a part of kilroy. I'm going to switch to foundation now. I would have had it sooner I think, I've had a straddle for over a year, but there was a long period where I put it on the back burner and focused on putting on some mass; which turned out to be a mistake. Anyway, there it is. Let me know what you think, I listed my concerns in the description.- thanks. Also you might want to skip to 33 seconds, everything prior to that is just me stalling. 

Daniel Burnham

Pretty good!

red1392

Very nice! I take it you used the SSC approach then? Build up 60s Tuck, Adv Tuck etc. using sets of 1/2 your max time etc.?

Mohanknows
red1392 said:

Very nice! I take it you used the SSC approach then? Build up 60s Tuck, Adv Tuck etc. using sets of 1/2 your max time etc.?

Thanks a lot. Yeah, i mixed up the sets and times a little sometimes, but always made sure it added up to 60 seconds, and didn't move on until I had 1 60s set.

Adriano Augusto

The smile at the end is the best part :D Very nice indeed Mohankowns! SSC is the way to achieve great things when the base is solid!

Naxels

Awesome man!

Bissen
Adriano Flo said:

The smile at the end is the best part :D Very nice indeed Mohankowns! SSC is the way to achieve great things when the base is solid!

I thought the same thing about the smile! Indeed a happy man there!

Destiny

may sound like an idiot here, but what does "ssc" stand for?

Keilani Gutierrez

Steady State Cycle