Hello.
I started doing foundation about two months ago, and with that I started to stretch a lot more than I did before. I've been mostly focusing on getting a better pike+straddle because this translates so much to different movements.
I have one problem though when I stretch for the straddle. I use the stretch in the picture below, but I had a rope infront of me which I pull to get deeper into the stretch and to help keep my back straighter at the same time. Now, heres my problem, I get a posterior pelvic tilt (my back rounds a little) but what I understand is that I need to be in an anterior tilt and I don't know what to activate/stretch more to get into that position. The only stretch that I get at the moment is on the inside of my knee.
Any suggestions or tips? Do I just need to keep going at it or is there something special to keep in mind?
Thank you