Intro to Monkey Gym

Started by wheezer, October 17, 2013 · 4 Replies · 4,327 Views

wheezer

Hi all,

I'm thinking about going to Kit Laughlin's Intro to Monkey Gym in a few months:

http://www.pandf.com.au/Workshops/the-monkey-gym.php#intro

My primary goal is to get through coach's curriculum in however long it takes. It looks like this workshop has very similar exercises to F7/H1, and think I may get more insight into the program.

Do you guys think the monkey gym would be a good supplement to F7?

Craig

Kit's work is outstanding, and recently has been very heavily influenced by Coach's work.  Kit is about as strict with form as coach is so it will be a good chance to have shapes and form corrected by someone with a superbly keen eye.  Kit really shines when it comes to mobility, you will learn so much about mobility. Highly recommended

yuri marmerstein

Kit is awesome!

 

If you get a chance to learn from him I highly recommend it.  

Nautique163

I have to agree

I'm at one of his workshop as I write this . Learning and making breakthroughs every day. His knowledge of the body and how it should move is amazing!

Yuri is also amazing ! And a good teacher I highly recommend going to one of his workshops or some one on one if you can . You can learn things in hours that could take months or years to learn on your own

wheezer

Thanks for your input guys.

 

I just registered! Looking really forward to it. I'm sure even the tips about stretching and flexibility will make it worth it.