This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advance Saved workout to Week 2

Started by Dwan, October 14, 2013 · 6 Replies · 177 Views

Dwan

Hi,

 

this is actually a technical question regarding the course functions. I've just begun a 5 day F1+HS split workout schedule and yesterday marked my first  completed week, I wen to check on this weeks schedule and my schedule had been reset to some base 3day F1 schedule. I've gone in and reset my workout to the correct 5 day F1+HS, but its put me back on week 1. Is there a way to manually advance this to week 2?

 

 

 

Thanks,

 

Michael.

Keilani Gutierrez

down by the save button there should be a little drop bown that you can use to increment the weeks by 1-2-or-3

Cory Fair

Michael,

I have adjusted this to week 2 for you. When did you first create your workout configuration? 

Dwan

@KeilaniG

 

Thanks for your response! I got the impression from that dropdown that it was to add additional weeks, not to advance the current week, though.

 

 

 

@Cory,

 

Thank you for that. I believe the last time I edited the configuration was Tuesday last week.

 

I don't mean to be a pain, but, it looks like it was reset to the 3day base workout again, when I went just now to check. I've reset it again, this time I've upped a good handful of the workouts to the 5week state based on my performance last week (some weren't challenging enough, but week 11 was still out of reach). I think I will just attempt start at week 1/5 for the workouts as they are, I'm in this for the rest of my life, one week lost won't matter too much ;) I'm still not sure why it is resetting, though, I make sure to use the same e-mail as my account when I create them. Is there a week-by-week breakdown for all PEs/SEs? I could just make an excel spreadsheet if the the issue persists.

 

 

 

Thanks very much for your help and responses!

 

Michael

Cory Fair

PM me with the email you are using for this. 

Dwan

You've got PM! Thanks again for looking into this.

Chris Omelt

I was trying to figure out how to use the "my workout" function. I advanced it several weeks and then tried to bring it back to the first week. It doesn't say anywhere which week the "my workout" is on, so I don't know which week it's on. I did the assessments and had them saved did the above. I then reset it back to the lowest and saved it trying to reset "my workout" but it now seems all messed up. I might just keep track manually, to keep it simpler