Hi!
I just started Foundation 1 today, tested all the skills, looks like I am Lvl1 on everything ![]()
I would appreciate it if someone could check my form on the incline pushups:
/Johan Edström, Sweden
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ozyking, October 14, 2013 · 2 Replies · 113 Views
Hi!
I just started Foundation 1 today, tested all the skills, looks like I am Lvl1 on everything ![]()
I would appreciate it if someone could check my form on the incline pushups:
/Johan Edström, Sweden
You should be a little more upright.
Slow down a tiny bit.
Otherwise, looks solid!
Looks good to me. As Awarenesss said, a little more upright would be ideal for this exercise, but if that's all ya got, the next progression will be that much easier. As far as tempo, it looked fine to me. There was lots of discussion of it in another thread I don't have right now, but basically it is Coach approved that as long as it is controlled(i.e. no momentum and no slowing down in overall tempo as the reps get higher), the higher rep stuff can be much faster than the presentation videos.