Weights for F1

Started by Justus0704, October 14, 2013 · 3 Replies · 8,092 Views

Justus0704

Hello,

 

I have been reading through the forums on following the foundation 1 program. I am thinking of starting this program, and was looking at some of the equipment people are suggesting. Some of the equipment listed included 5 and 15 lb dumbbells and weighted bars. I was curious as to whether or not the weight will progress much as the individual progresses through different foundations. Also are these weights simply used as counter weight or assisted weight in stretches? Or for some sort of strengthening? I am currently selling certain equipment and need to know what I should keep, specifically in terms of weights I may or may not need. Thanks.

Guest

Weights assist in the mobility exercises. I would keep a 5-10lb dumbbell (5lb is bare minimum) and a barbell or heavier dumbbell (30lb+).

Guest

Wrong forum Bissen.

Bissen

Sorry - I was sure I'd checked I was in the F1-forum (I open several sub-forums at once) :facepalm: 
Deleted post.