Honestly after today, I felt no challenge in my workout. This past week, week 10 for FSAS PE1s, week 10 SLS PE2, and week 6 FBAS PE2s, I found myself able to test out of all of them early except for the SL which I'll be repeating for another 9-12 cycle. Is this normal? Would it be okay to go ahead and start the my deload next week then move up to the next PEs or stick to another week?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Early mastery?
Started by Burtchell345, October 11, 2013 · 3 Replies · 207 Views
Don't bring your deload week early-- go ahead and test the next level up. Use the PE1's for your warmup. You may be able to skip through a few before you hit a bottleneck.
Totally normal ![]()
Pretty much this. Just make sure you do master both the PE and the iM when you test them. When deload arrives, use what you've just tested and then get back to the testing. Enjoy it while it's easy. ![]()
Awesome, thank you both for the quick replies and suggestions! ![]()