This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Website Traffic Quality

Started by Cory Fair, October 9, 2013 · 4 Replies · 15 Views

Cory Fair

One of the major questions we need to answer is whether most of the non-forum traffic to the website is high or low quality. By this, I mean whether we are attracting visitors to the site that are a potential sale or visitors who are unlikely to make a purchase no matter what we did. 

 

The purpose of this thread is to answer "who is most likely to buy into GB?"

Orench Lagman

How could we analyze or obtain this data? 

Cory Fair

I can create a picture of our average non-forum visitor by combining a number of analytics. We just need to pin down the demographics that are most likely to buy GB. 

Cole Dano

I'm not sure I follow yet. I'm thinking the data tells us the demographic not the other way around.

Cory Fair

No, it's correct. You can't get demographic data from Google or InfusionSoft analytics, but you can analyze the lead sources to build a profile of what other sites our "new" traffic has interest in. 

 

I think the place to start figuring out what makes someone likely to buy is within the Graduate Studies forums. We have tons of first threads that give a good idea of what brought someone to buy a course. For example, the wrist series and shoulder mobility have seemingly huge appeal because so many individuals have mentioned issues with either or both. Similarly, we see knees mentioned frequently in Foundation. From that it's not hard to extract that being pain free is a huge motivator for these members.