I learned how to do it from a straight-arm hang
I dunno why the quality sucks. :?
Started by sasquatch, February 21, 2009 · 6 Replies · 1,842 Views
I learned how to do it from a straight-arm hang
I dunno why the quality sucks. :?
good job
Thanks, it took me some time to learn how to hang in it with straight arms.
My hands get slippery pretty fast, I should really get some chalk.
It's good enough to start on L-seat MU.
Gregor said:It's good enough to start on L-seat MU.
Thanks, Gregor. I'll start working on L-sit muscle-up
Good job. For your next strength progression, I would recommend working on remaining upright and not leaning forward during the transition. Achieving this will give you another nice jump in strength.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks Coach. I'll try focus on not leaning forward when I do them now.