Good day to everyone,
Today is my first day with F1 and I don't have rings to complete RC/PE1.
Can someone be kind enough to suggest a similar exercise that do not require the use of rings?
Many thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Steel438, October 7, 2013 · 5 Replies · 169 Views
Good day to everyone,
Today is my first day with F1 and I don't have rings to complete RC/PE1.
Can someone be kind enough to suggest a similar exercise that do not require the use of rings?
Many thanks!
Steel438 said:Good day to everyone,
Today is my first day with F1 and I don't have rings to complete RC/PE1.
Can someone be kind enough to suggest a similar exercise that do not require the use of rings?
Many thanks!
It's far better to substitute equipment than exercises. RC/PE1 can be done with a pull up bar, smith machine, towels, or whatever you have available that allows you to start in the correct position.
Cory Fair said:It's far better to substitute equipment than exercises. RC/PE1 can be done with a pull up bar, smith machine, towels, or whatever you have available that allows you to start in the correct position.
Many thanks for the quick and kind reply!
I just ordered a pair of rings. I rather wait a few extra days and start over but the right way this time!
speaking of which....
Cory,
when will we be able to order rings again?? Are they ever coming back?
greekdawg said:speaking of which....
Cory,
when will we be able to order rings again?? Are they ever coming back?
They are coming back and will be even better than before. Coach and I just evaluated some brand new sample straps/buckles about a week ago. ![]()
Can we expect numbered straps?