Hey guys so I noticed that when i do front levers on my bed, which you can only grip with your fingertips, it is wayyy easier than doing them on bars or rings. Not exactly sure why and I tried only gripping the bar with the same part of the fingertips but its still a lot harder than on my bed or on a thin table. I maxed half lay front lever on bar when i was completely fresh today and I held it a little over 4 seconds but I was piked a little and arms bent. Then after training front lever all day on the bar I decided to try them on my bunk bed and my first one was about 6 seconds and better form than on bar earlier that day. I then recorded some with little rest in between sets and they are significantly easier to hold then on bar. Here's a video of half lays on my bed and also my max half lay on bar when I was fresh earlier today: (Form isn't perfect - arms are slightly bent but my back seems to be retracted enough and I attempted a full on bed but not even close to it lol)
Front lever on bed/table much easier than on bar/rings
Started by Frahebede, October 5, 2013 · 0 Replies · 2,054 Views