Hey!
I have been reading your forum every now and then, but a first time post now.
My goal is to pass military or leo sof selections in the future.
I was 1 year as a conscript in my country's army, and I'm now working/studying in law enforcement community.
My fitness level is average according to the normal population, but it sucks according to the special operation forces standards. I don't have any competition background.
My biggest problem is my overall health and workcapacity. I get always sick/ overtrained when I try to follow official "selection preparation" programs.
My question is how should I train intelligently, if I dedicate example two years to this goal?
Eg. foundation 1 and beginner running plan.?
I know that this is gymnastic community, but because I know here are some former SEALs and some in buds prep etc., I thought you could help me get started. Thanks