Hi all,
I have recently made a few little accomplishments such as muscle up etc and now I want to start my first 8-12 week steady state cycle. I want to also have good solid nutrition to complement the steady state cycle. I will mainly focus on a good diet and keep supplementation fairly simple since I'm not advanced. Probably: Multi vit, Whey protein and fruit juice (glycogen replenishment) all post workout.
Now what I was thinking is that would the quantity of (particularly) whey protein be reduced as the steady state cycle progresses and the body adapts and eventually very little stress is placed upon it (underload stage)?
Surely the needs aren't as great as in the overload stage so would it be simply wise to reduce quantity of supplements as the steady state progresses? Does this only go for certain supplements or all? (Obviously there is a minimum quantity to function optimally).
Thanks. Any thoughts appreciated.