Hey guys,
Just wanted to be sure I'm doing my push ups and xiaopengs up to Coach Sommers' standards. After watching it I think maybe I'm going a tad fast on some of the reps?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by kimura, October 4, 2013 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
Hey guys,
Just wanted to be sure I'm doing my push ups and xiaopengs up to Coach Sommers' standards. After watching it I think maybe I'm going a tad fast on some of the reps?
Hi kimura,
In my eyes the push ups look decent eventhough i can`t say for sure whether your elbows are bending directly backwards and your armpits are facing forward during the push up movement. Concerning the xiaopengs you should fully rotate your arm prior to lowering it again. The rotation should be initiated rather by the arm itsself than by twisting your torso. Just recheck the athlete`s demonstration of the movement ![]()
Looking good to me, well done kimura ![]()
Thanks for the feedback gentlemen!