basic ring strength

Started by Nic Scheelings, February 21, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,734 Views

Nic Scheelings

Hey everyone,

Here's a basic ring strength routine i did the other day.

o1TUyGbl0Ew

I performed the routine three times and finished with 3 * 3 360 pulls. It's been two months since i trained on rings as I was travelling for two months, so my elbows have lost condition, biceps were pretty sore by the end :D .

Any tips on the routine or performance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Gregor

Very good workout 8)

Cross yhould go lower,...And if you want to increase difficulty, take longer straps,...

Brandon

that's pretty awesome. how long did it take you to progress to that level of strength?

Nic Scheelings

Thanks Gregor and Brandon. The cross needs to be lower but at this point i can't press out of it if i go much lower. I got interested in gymnastics training about a year ago and made the swap from conventional strength training in answer to your question Brandon.

Cheers

Gregor

Then do another cross at the end of combination.