This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RiQCs F7 PE1 and IM form checks

Started by Riku Calderón, October 2, 2013 · 6 Replies · 197 Views

Riku Calderón

Hi there all, and thanks for your help in advence. Heres again too many videos in one post but it is what it is.

Im glad to tell you that these videos are entertaining atleast cause of my 2,5 year old daughter :D we had so much fun with my wife trying to film these!!

And it was good to see my off season belly in video :D

So here it goes:

FL/PE1 i think that I do it correctly. What do you think?

FL/PE1>IM I have long arms but is the form still ok?

sPL/PE1 and IM. I think that i still have 10-15cm to the ground on swivel hips. So one more micro at least.

SL/PE1 and IM. I think the form is good? Still long way for the 5x60s

MN/PE1 I think that I can start PE2 next week?

And IM. My left eye is blind so this is hard for me to the other side. Still think im ok to move forward. Hope it dident scaled the video.

SLS/PE1 and IM. I think im ready to move forward?

HBP/PE1 and IM. Just a litle bit of piking in the middle but other than that i think ok. Just have to consentrate on that. And my wife gave us little effect at the IM :D

RC/PE1 and IM. Not liking the form. First time i see my self doing this. I lean forward. At the IM my daughter runs to my wife and farts :D

Riku Calderón

Wau really :D

0 wievs in 24 hours. Im a winner!

Jon Douglas

We do these voluntarily unless you pay for a coach to formally check you :P if you don't pay you take your chances with anyone who has time to stop by. A video at a time is usually easier because people will check it, but a list of 10 videos means time required...

Anyway, most are fine, hope I have a couple pointers here~~ remembering that I'm just a peer and not a coach~~

 

 

- Fl-- you're making it a bit harder than it needs to be. Get your feet by your butt. Looks okay otherwise, don't lift your torso any higher though, you want to think 'long' not 'up'

- IM- Get your neck into it as well to extend the arch of your back. You should be fine apart form this detail :)

 

- sPL shoulders look fine, it's not necessary for this element but be aware of keeping your hips down and in line too as you move forward :) for the swivel hips, you still look a little tight on the outside leg-- almost there.

 

- SL looks fine to me

 

- Mn/windmills look fine to me, just be wary of keeping that weight straight up on your off side

 

-SLS looks fine to me

 

-Little bit of a pike in the HBP, think it's because you're trying to protract harder than necessary. Don't stress on this, the extra protraction is introduced in PPP :) until then just let it happen naturally as a function of pushing to straight arms.

 

- Hinge rows look fine to me (Your butt is barely on the floor, right? It looks like it). I'd like to see the IM a little lower, I can see you are getting a stretch but I think you have a bit more to get out of this one. I'd say you're fine to move on but keep an eye on your lat stretches and be doubly diligent about them.

Riku Calderón

Thank you Jon!! I am honored to get your help. Every pointer taken and it´s nice to know that I do it too hard on my self rather than the opposite.

Jon Douglas

:)

FredInChina

I just watched the ABH and noticed that you are slowly losing ROM as time passes.

Take a still in the first 5 seconds and a still in the last 5 and you'll see what I mean.

You also need to extend your neck more (look upwards)

:)

Riku Calderón
FredInChina said:

I just watched the ABH and noticed that you are slowly losing ROM as time passes.

Take a still in the first 5 seconds and a still in the last 5 and you'll see what I mean.

You also need to extend your neck more (look upwards)

:)

Nice man!! Thanks!! didn´t notice at all.