World Championship 2013

Started by Rachid Tahri, October 1, 2013 · 10 Replies · 2,643 Views

Rob Kowalski

That video didn't work for me.

 

Found this on youtube, not sure if it's the same thing

 

Rachid Tahri

Thanks Rob! It's indeed the same.

Daniel Burnham

What is china feeding these guys!

Alessandro Mainente

i love the transition maltese to inverted cross.

Rob Kowalski
Rachid Tahri said:

Thanks Rob! It's indeed the same.

I've watched it maybe 10 times already today, and every time I'm amazed

Rob Kowalski
alex87 said:

i love the transition maltese to inverted cross.

 

So smooth and effortless.  I'd love to see a cross to inverted cross that smooth

Coach Sommer

He should have rec'd no credit for the very first skill in the routine; butterfly to inverted cross. A butterfly begins from a straight arm hang, not nearly in an iron cross.

The rest of the routine being very nice does not offset this instance of extremely poor judging.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Eric Baum

Is he allowed to start like that? With his coach assisting him to get to that "near cross" position?

 

It was the first time I saw that.

Jon Douglas

 

Balandin NEEDS NO ASSISTANCE for butterfly to cross o.o

Mats Trane
Coach Sommer said:

He should have rec'd no credit for the very first skill in the routine; butterfly to inverted cross. A butterfly begins from a straight arm hang, not nearly in an iron cross.

The rest of the routine being very nice does not offset this instance of extremely poor judging.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Good eye Coach, i did not even notice that the first time I watched it. I guess the judges were asleep as well...