Hello all, starting a log here as I'm focusing on mainly statics and strength movements with some metabolic conditioning thrown in 3 days a week.
Today was:
Handstand 10 x 6 sec
Front Lever Flat Tuck 10 x 6 sec
Weighted PB dips (45#) 3x5
Ring Bulgarian Push-ups 3x5
Ring L Pull-ups 3x5
V-Ups 3x5
Jumping Deck Squats 5x5
All thoughts and improvements to my template would be appreciated.
Current Goals: Planche, OAC
Current bodyweight - 180, target 165 (my problem is unfortunately not fat, its extra muscle that I don't need, so its going to be harder to catabolize a bit)
Template (movements will change over time as I progress, plan on working towards the 8-week cycle, this is just my starting point)
Warm-ups will include handstand work and L-sit work.
Mon (push, combined, core, legs, metcon)
Back Lever
HeSPU Negative (3x5)
Muscle-Ups Ladder (3x1) (Jumping / Kipping / Seated )
HLL V to L (5x5)
Pistols (3x5)
5-10 min Metcon
Tuesday (pullx2, push, core, legs)
Planche
Assisted OAC Negatives (3x3)
Weighted Dips PB (3x5)
Ring L Pull-ups (3x5)
Windshield Wipers (5x5)
Jumping Pistols (3x3)
Wed - 30 min static stretching
Thursday (push, combined, core, legs, metcon)
Front Lever
Ring Bulgarian Push-ups (5x5)
Muscle-Ups Ladder (3x1) (Jumping / Kipping / Seated )
V-up (5x5)
Jumping Deck Squats Height (5x5)
5-10 min Metcon
Friday (pullx2, push, core, legs)
Planche
Assisted OAC Negatives (3x3)
HeSPU Negative (3x5)
FL Tuck Row (3x5)
Archups side to side (5x5)
Weighted Pistols (3x5)
Sat - 2000m row (something I"m trying to improved on the side)