My humble Planche Lean ( Needs your help! )

Started by VegVeg, September 29, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,685 Views

VegVeg

Well guys,since you are the top tier as it comes to gymnastic advice (as far as I can see :D )

what do you think? What should I correct? Am I too piked ?? 

 

ANY tips would be more than welcomed ( will send you my love )

 

 

 

 

post-5608-0-28508200-1380488122_thumb.pn

 

 

 

post-5608-0-67885600-1380488126_thumb.pn

 

 

Edit - I hope it doesn't ruin it that the whole leg can't be seen, was filming myself, could retry quickly to film whole body if needed 

Guest

Hands should be sideways.

 

You could get a little more lean.

 

I can't see, but you should be resting on the tops of your toes.

VegVeg

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

 

Yes I am resting on top of my toes ( bleeding toes ;_; )

 

About the hands, this position is starting to hurt my wrists in an area I can't describe so I guess I will change the hand position

 

<3

Yaad Mohammad

Hand positioning doesn't matter. I prefer to have them slightly outwards so that I can still use my fingers to balance and have minimal pain.

About your lean. Your hips are too piked and you are not protracting your scapula enough.