GymKata: the strength of gymnastics and the power of karate

Started by FredInChina, September 29, 2013 · 10 Replies · 2,959 Views

FredInChina

LOL :D

 

spinelli

I utterly love watching bad films, the type that are so bad they're actually good. This looks like it might be up there with The Room and Drive Angry! :D

Joshua Slocum

I have seen this movie. It is as amazing as it looks. Like all bad movies, it is best watched with a rowdy group of friends and some drinks.

Jon Douglas

Missing three friends in particular, Joel, Crow and Tom...

Bissen

I've seen the pommel scene before (maybe here on GB?)

 

Anyways, that does look absolutely awesome! ...-ly horrible :lol:

 

Reminds me... I should go watch some Jackie Chan again...

gohei_

Come on Fred, if you're gonna post the trailer you need to post the entire pommel horse scene too  :P

 

Bro'

I'm already downloading it...  :lol:

Rachid Tahri

HAHAHAHAHA....this brought back some memories....check this out!

 

C.MARIVS
Rachid Tahri said:

HAHAHAHAHA....this brought back some memories....check this out!

 

OK, not bad, but Ricky would dispose of him in like seconds...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa6-yyIT9N4

 

FredInChina
gohei_ said:

Come on Fred, if you're gonna post the trailer you need to post the entire pommel horse scene too

 

A generation of karateka tried to climb stairs on their hands to share in the awesomeness 25 years ago; many face plants later, most gave it up, but it is a wonder so many still have their teeth! :D

Bro'

Gymkata vs Ricky. Now that would be interesting.