Hi guys, how can i maintain correct position in hanging leg lifts on a pull up bar for fully engage abs?
Sorry if there is already a thread explainimg this, i could not find it.
Started by Leandro Santos, September 29, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,373 Views
Hi guys, how can i maintain correct position in hanging leg lifts on a pull up bar for fully engage abs?
Sorry if there is already a thread explainimg this, i could not find it.
Underhand= chin up grip?
Any more tips on this? I cannot really use a partner, so i want to really maintain correct form solo.
-Make sure you do it with relaxed shoulders. Using your lats makes it dramatically easier, so don't do that.
-Keep your head looking forward/slightly down (not up). This will minimise how much leaning back occurs.
I have never tried it on stall bars, but I can't imagine a pull-up bar HLL being that much harder if done honestly with the above pointers.
Using stall bars could help. Anything that you can put behind your back to stop you leaning back when you lift your legs.