This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Nosebleed during SL/PE7?

Started by Guest, September 28, 2013 · 4 Replies · 142 Views

Guest

Today I was doing SL/PE7, 4x5r. During the first set and last rep, I got a nosebleed. Has this happened to anyone before?

 

A little note: This morning I blew my nose and some very gooey, bloody boogers came out, so I think it's just one of those rare instances, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

Ravn
Awarenesss said:

Today I was doing SL/PE7, 4x5r. During the first set and last rep, I got a nosebleed. Has this happened to anyone before?

A little note: This morning I blew my nose and some very gooey, bloody boogers came out, so I think it's just one of those rare instances, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

Lol, too much information :-S

I'm sure it's perfectly normal. In fact, it's probably required for mastery.

Jon Douglas
Ravn said:

Lol, too much information :-S

I'm sure it's perfectly normal. In fact, it's probably required for mastery.

Jeez, I hope I did it right... you know that feeling when someone points out a detail and you're just not 100% that you really hit that...

Keilani Gutierrez
Jon Douglas said:

Jeez, I hope I did it right... you know that feeling when someone points out a detail and you're just not 100% that you really hit that...

thats what.... everyone says after a hangover.
Jon Douglas
KeilaniG said:

thats what.... everyone says after a hangover.

HAHAHAHA I walked straight into that one ^_^