Does anyone besides me feel pain in the shoulder? I start feeling it during the 2th im set .
I fell as though the pain in my right shoulder is not a "good" burn and it has been the same case for haif a year now- is it worth checking?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by dan meiri, September 28, 2013 · 3 Replies · 122 Views
Does anyone besides me feel pain in the shoulder? I start feeling it during the 2th im set .
I fell as though the pain in my right shoulder is not a "good" burn and it has been the same case for haif a year now- is it worth checking?
Consult a doctor. Film yourself as well and post it so we can check for any technical problems.
Awarenesss said:Consult a doctor. Film yourself as well and post it so we can check for any technical problems.
Shall do ![]()
Yes, film it. To me the Xiaopeng have had (and still have) a very positive impact on my shoulder mobility. However, I felt some slight snapping occurring the first 2-3 sessions I did them and everything has instead been completely painless afterwards. I use 4kg, just to mention a reference.