Mobility!

Started by Mats Trane, September 28, 2013 · 8 Replies · 2,513 Views

Mats Trane
post-90-0-06428200-1380346056_thumb.jpg
Bipocni

I don't even.  What is that?

Cole Dano

Nice one Mats. Using straps like is fairly common in yoga and it does feel great, however it may look on the outside. I had a teacher show us a spinal health series this looks like part of it.

Bro'

When I saw only the thumbnail, I thought he was arching somehow (sort of like an extreme bridge), then I opened the photo and saw where his feet pointed. I was very confused for about ten seconds.  :o

Mats Trane
Bro said:

When I saw only the thumbnail, I thought he was arching somehow (sort of like an extreme bridge), then I opened the photo and saw where his feet pointed. I was very confused for about ten seconds.  :o

Haha same for me! Fabians feet are pointing forwards :)

Bro'

Yep, what he's doing is already pretty good but what I thought he was doing for a second would have been out of this world.  :P

Andreas

Reminds me of how huge his upper body is compared to his legs. He can almost touch his feet with his head in a really compressed pike.

FredInChina
Andreas said:

Reminds me of how huge his upper body is compared to his legs. He can almost touch his feet with his head in a really compressed pike.

 

HA! I was wondering how to say that!

 

I tied a karate belt on the stall bars and tried this afternoon as part of the limbering session........... There is no way I can ever rotate that much, but it felt and still feels quite good on the lower back. :)

Mats Trane
FredInChina said:

 but it felt and still feels quite good on the lower back. :)

I have to try it myself!