It's taken a while but I'm finally moving on to PE2 for all elements except for SL/PE1 where I'm currently about to move onto week 9 and can see myself staying there for a while. I didn't feel too great after yesterdays training, had a bit of DOMs, didn't sleep well but when I started training I utterly smashed out all the reps with good form. So relieved to finally be moving on but apprehensive of the mobility for the next elements :/ Very happy!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Finally moving onto PE2
Started by spinelli, September 27, 2013 · 9 Replies · 272 Views
Superb. NEXT! XD
Good news Spinelli, well done ![]()
yeah getting to earn workig at the next level is very rewarding
congrats bud!
Nice one Spinelli!
Good work. I'm gonna be really proud of myself once I get every PE into 2 territory. (Looking at you SL/PE1)
Good luck w/PE2's 3 months and 2 weeks for me on these PE's . This is a tougher segment for me thats forsure.
Nice work, everything is built from the bottom one block at a time.
I've heard a rumour though, that once SL/PE1 and SL/PE2 are mastered you'll get a letter from a mysterious stranger inviting you to be part of a secret organization.
Thank you all! been tough for a while, just spinning around weeks 9-12 for what feels like forever then finally got it.
Dritar: determined to get that invite!
m6shifter: I'm seeing the SLS/Pe2/im taking me a good while to master, will need to start slow on that one. Also MnPe2 is going to be tough!
Best get back to work hadn't I. Next!
never do less than 10 on that SLS im every set is 10 no matter how sloppy. Eventually you will get the rythmn to the twisting squat spin. MN PE2 is on going for me but slowly progressing.