This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Counting reps

Started by EvolutionarySideSteps, September 27, 2013 · 3 Replies · 175 Views

EvolutionarySideSteps

Sorry if this has been answered previously but I searched without finding an answer.

I´m testing where my current level is and I´m testing FLPE2 today. It says 5x60r of bent hollow body rocks. How do you count them?

Is one rep forward+backward rock or just a "rock in one direction"?

If you understand my question...... :)

 

EDIT: Also.... The embedded videos just keep loading indefinitely so I´m unable to view them. Is it me or the website?

Riku Calderón

One rep is from starting position to the same position. If this makes sense.

 

So forward+backward.

Christian

1 rep is forward and backwards.

Start a ticket to Cory for the vids and it should be fixed asap. Maybe try another web browser? I only use Firefox with it.

EvolutionarySideSteps

That´s a pretty decent amount of reps...... ^_^

Thanks for the help with the videos as well. Switched to Google Chrome which works like a charm.