I got a free exam from a chiropractor the other day . I thought since I broke my pelvis twice and my right femur "you can see the rod in the attached X-ray " why not get the free exam . I have no back pain . The doctor said that I have bad pelvic tilt due to a short left leg and need a heel lift . In the X-ray you can see the tilt to the left . Also some slight Scoliosis and a few minor subluxations. My question I guess is what have been some experiences with chiropractic care . She said that with a few months of care that it can be adjusted . I've heard from some people to beware.
Some background on me is I'm 41 years old 5"8 145lbs about 10/12 % bodyfat . I do f1/h1 4 days a week. I been to a seminar. I'm making slow but steady progress. On mostly PE1 to PE3 in f1/h1 ![]()
![]()
![]()