This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I'm travelling though Europe this winter. Anyone keen to do foundation work with an Aussie tourist?

Started by James Hall, September 25, 2013 · 5 Replies · 1,565 Views

James Hall

Hi all,

I will definitely be in the uk and Germany and hopefully many others. Let me know via this thread if you know a good training spot in any major European city or are keen to train. I will be travelling between early October and late December and maybe early jan.

James

Bipocni

Which part of the UK are you coming to?

James Hall

I will be in London for sure but have no fixed itinerary.  I will be in the UK for 8-9 days from october 12.  Where are you Bipocni?

Bipocni

Wales, but don't bother coming out here.  I haven't found any decent training places so far.

James Hall

Are you in Cardiff?