Hi guys here's a video of my progress iv made so far on my planche, would love some feedback,. Cheers thank you ![]()
Panche Training (tuck planche)
Started by JezzaMazza93, September 24, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,151 Views
You should probably build more time in the tuck. Definitely not ready for straddle. You arch and loose protraction as you extend and open. Build more time in the tuck and don't go to open tuck till you can start putting around 5 seconds in without looking like you are dying. If you are really serious you should get foundation and work through that. It really is the fastest and safest route to planche that I have seen.
It looks OK, but at the edge of your ability, you are losing some of the fundamentals that you are probably better at with a tuck planche.
I am not sure if you would be better off working at this point in your progress or taking a step back to tuck planche and doing that with perfect form for another few months. I would do both, but focus on building up your time in a perfect tuck planche.
yeah thanks for all the feedback guys, been working only in the flat tuck recently, iv also been working on making sure i keep my shoulders protacted. Its helping. Im gona spend some more time in the tuck until I can get a comfortable 10-15 sec hold