Hi
At the moment I´m at week 7 and I don´t feel it in my lower back, but the front muscles of my shoulders are burning ....
Are there any exercises to address my weakness?
Thanks for your help! =)
Philipp
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PhilTaylor, September 24, 2013 · 3 Replies · 153 Views
Hi
At the moment I´m at week 7 and I don´t feel it in my lower back, but the front muscles of my shoulders are burning ....
Are there any exercises to address my weakness?
Thanks for your help! =)
Philipp
It sounds like your shoulders are your weakest link. Continuing to do ABH will help to strengthen them.
You may also want to try posting a video to evaluate your form.
H1 one is perfect to build up strength for this position.
Funny you should mention that. I used to have such a struggle to keep my shoulders raised in ABH post foundation/handstand series. Now I hold it easy. Glad to know what finally helped resolve that issue.alex87 said:H1 one is perfect to build up strength for this position.