howdy fellas.
(some backround: i've been doing wrist novel movements since Dec. '12 at 5-10 reps reps in each position, I do some compressions every once in a while[last one i did was around 3-4 months ago] and I do the H1 wrist stretches every time during my warm ups.)
okay now moving to the present, sometimes when I do row movements, L-sit or windmills, I have two separate things going on in my upper/lower arms.
rows: when I initiate the row and start coming back down, my elbows will want to come to a complete halt before extending. it isn't something i can control, it just happens on the eccentric, i have to let go of the rings and then my elbows will bend. if i stay gripping the rings and allowing gravity to do it's thing and let me go to the full hang, it just won't budge and i haven't explored if letting it run it's course will cause any pain, so i dont risk further injury. on my left arm, i feel it more on my tricep right in the conjunction of my elbow. on my right arm, if i were to lay my arm on a table, i do not feel the discomfort where my elbow does contact with the surface, i feel it on the inside(in relation to my body) of the crease.
L-sits: I'm not training these with volume. when I exert downward pressure and keep my arms straight, ill get a snapping sensation within my tricep. this sound does not discriminate between arms, both of them make this sound.
windmills: on the rotation aspect, my shoulder does a nasty crunching sound. with 6-10lbs, i feel no pain but the snapping has been going on since I started F1 in Jan. only when i test my strength limit and use 20lb will i enduce a tenderness where i'll have to give my shoulder a break for a good week, depending on how my recovery is doing.
I've inspected for tender spots and there is a place in my triceps that can be actively released with a softball i have and also on the anterior part of my forearms but besides this, i got nothing.
aside from the measures taken to ensure that i don't develop tendinitis, i am at a loss of words for what is going on here. maybe im not doing enough of one thing and too much of another.
I know my lack of having available funds to buy groceries has left me really behind on developing myself throughout the year, it's been an uphill battle with finances that are out of my control, so i don't doubt some tissue degeneration has taken place, though i don't know to what extent. i only mention this because 1K-1.6K calories for a long time, wreaked some havoc on me, so i figured i'd let that go on the record, just to see if it influences what i got going on.
i've been doing my part of staying on point with nutrition this past week or so, so now all that's left is not letting this get in the way of working out.
if there is anything i failed to mention, want me to give more details on, please let me know.
-Keilani