This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pain in front delt from pe1

Started by Destiny, September 24, 2013 · 1 Replies · 96 Views

Destiny

Hi when I do pe1 sometimes it hurts my right shoulders front delt. even if I go wider it still hurts or do it with no weight. Any idea what the issue is? maybe lack of mobility, but what can I do in the meantime?

Keilani Gutierrez
DESTINY said:

Hi when I do pe1 sometimes it hurts my right shoulders front delt. even if I go wider it still hurts or do it with no weight. Any idea what the issue is? maybe lack of mobility, but what can I do in the meantime?

you might just not be centered. it's happened to me from time to time, suddenly one arm will get more tired than the other out of nowhere. 

 

how do you set up for it? are your hands and your head forming a triangle? would it be possible for you to post a sideways and photo and another one looking at the back of your head?