First ever tuck press to handstand @ 6'3" 190

Started by rsims, September 23, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,144 Views

rsims

Hey guys just felt like sharing an accomplishment of mine here as this community is why started gymnastics exercises to begin with.  Obviously poor alignment and shoulder mobility are issues quite prevalent in this video but feel free to critique!!!  Thanks!

 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w2cIOuLJK3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Martynas Morkūnas

I like your reaction at 0:49 xD

Nice work, keep going :) BTW, today I did my first straddle press on high paralettes!

Keilani Gutierrez

yeah, totally love those "I'm feeling strong!" moments :D 

 

congrats!

rsims

I need to learn how to post videos without them being all funky...

 

Anyways thanks for the feedback as I was super excited for it to be my first.  

 

Of course Mr. Doesn't-bend-his-legs, Lucas Abner, posts 10 v-sit presses to handstand right afterwords ha ha ha....whatever, I bet he's really short..

Keilani Gutierrez
rsims said:

I need to learn how to post videos without them being all funky...

 

Anyways thanks for the feedback as I was super excited for it to be my first.  

 

Of course Mr. Doesn't-bend-his-legs, Lucas Abner, posts 10 v-sit presses to handstand right afterwords ha ha ha....whatever, I bet he's really short..

I'm well within both your height's and i can't hold myself up :P lol

Naxels

Nice man! keep it up!