A gymnastics coach taught it to me; it looks like an inch-worm and I think it may help develop wheels.
Nw45jEK7AZM
After I did it the first time in the gym, I noticed someone else trying it out. ![]()
Started by Justin Rawley, February 19, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,273 Views
A gymnastics coach taught it to me; it looks like an inch-worm and I think it may help develop wheels.
Nw45jEK7AZM
After I did it the first time in the gym, I noticed someone else trying it out. ![]()
I call them hands feet, hands feet as a type of animal walk/run. Typically we race across the gym floor and it looks like some sort of 4 legged animal running around. Rather, they usually go at that pace but I demonstrate it as a run, except there is a danger of face planting.
I should probably call it manimal bounding or manimals.