Mark Collins said:If you are eating 1400 calories a day there is no way you should have a mass gainer. If you eat two meals a day and low calories your body will hold onto its fat stores and it sounds like you are skinny fat.
Why can you not eat more and still be spiritual?
Well they are vaguely meals. It is quite expensive here and I needed to use the money I get on equipment (art student) so all I eat is plain noodles or rice. I have also forgot to include that I have egg allergies as well. I used to eat egg fried noodles but it made my rashes/eczema even worse. Yes I am aware that the body will store fat on such low caloric intake. I could perhaps try to increase my caloric intake to 1800 if I add beans and vegetables to my dishes.
The thing is that I fast in mornings and break my fast in evenings so it would be hard for me to eat more than 2 meals without feeling bloated. The philosophy behind indulging in so much food affects your heart and how you view the world (poverty and how others do not have such rights of food and such). That is part of the spiritual bases but the teachings are huge and I don't think it would be appropriate to discuss it in detail.
However, please enlighten me to why I shouldn't have a mass gainer? I am fairly new to nutrition, strength and muscle building in general. And I also cannot confirm that it is 1400 calories that I intake during each day but that's more or less the number. I would really like to bulk and build proper strength but it seems I am in a rough situation.