One arm Back Lever hold

Started by Frahebede, September 21, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,939 Views

Frahebede

Only trained this move 3 times and I just did one today! I can hold a normal back lever for a little over 30 seconds but besides that I didn't really train for this move really but I think im doing it correctly, my back didn't move as I went from normal back lever to one arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yku-_UnRLBo

yuri marmerstein

Nice!

 

You're just a tiny bit high, try lifting hard with the chest and the free arm

Yaad Mohammad

Form looks good, just squeeze your legs together and point your toes!

tri4ben

Try moving into your best back lever before you let go.  Maybe try using a bungee or a towel to hold with your relaxed hand to build up to the OA BL.

 

All in all, it is pretty good.  You say it is your third or forth time trying it.  Doing what your doing will probably get you where you want to be within a month or two.