This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 Form Check - My personal strength journey..

Started by Fede HD, September 21, 2013 · 27 Replies · 759 Views

William

just realized i posted not in my thread :D sry!

Fede HD

Hi guys! Here I am again with another form check, this time for MN/PE2.

I'm doing the first minicycle to get in tune with form and mobility, let me know where I need to improve or if I have to change something, so that in the next two weeks I'll stop practicing this PE and start to train for mastery!

 

Here is the video:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_RpXvIsOEg&feature=youtu.be

William

Hey fede,

 

tomorrow i will start with Mn/Pe 2 and i would like to have the same like you! for just starting out with this, pretty good to my mind. I compared to the guy in the vid and yeah one thing is definitely the flexbility in the legs, but this will progress like its supposed to do :)

Keep on it!