This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RiQC Form Check HS/PE1 and IM

Started by Riku Calderón, September 21, 2013 · 10 Replies · 223 Views

Riku Calderón

Just to ask you how far you think i am.

Heres the pe first. I think this waits only the mobility part to catch up.

Riku Calderón

And the mobility. Here i need yor opinion badly

Riku Calderón

Little help please?

Jon Douglas

Well your PE is fine AFAIK.

Can you re-shoot your IM from the side angle please? Easier to see :)

Riku Calderón

Thanks Jon! I will do that tomorrow.

Riku Calderón

Ok. Here it is. I think this went really well. I dident lean all the way in front but still i heve gained so much ROM in 3 weeks.

Riku Calderón

Still need your help please?

Geoff

I think it looks okay.

Adriano Augusto

You've to aim to do both flexion and extension (iM1-iM4) at shoulder width. Dislocates elements its shoulder width + 1 fist (or 1 hand, I don't know how to describe it).

 

So, in this particular iM you've to go narrower. You're on the right way, but it's not mastery yet. And don't forget about minimum 2kg to progress to next iM. Maybe you've to do more forward lean aswell, but I'm not sure about it.

 

The PE looks fine to me.

 

Keep training!

Riku Calderón
Adriano Flo said:

You've to aim to do both flexion and extension (iM1-iM4) at shoulder width. Dislocates elements its shoulder width + 1 fist (or 1 hand, I don't know how to describe it).

 

So, in this particular iM you've to go narrower. You're on the right way, but it's not mastery yet. And don't forget about minimum 2kg to progress to next iM. Maybe you've to do more forward lean aswell, but I'm not sure about it.

 

The PE looks fine to me.

 

Keep training!

Thank you for helping me. And to Geoff also!

I have deaload week still so we can see how it goes. My mobility has always been ok to gteat, but i have gain about 2" narrower grip every week :D this is my third week now.

Riku Calderón

Yeah and that stick + weight combination is 3,5kg