Hey Guys,
Single leg squats are going wel I'm on 4x2. I have passed all the prereq stuff l but the day after each session the back of my right knee tends to be a little achy in a tendon sort of fashion. The discomfort feels like it is where gracilis attaches to the tibia.
When I am in the bottom SLS I ahve noticed my right leg is closer to the center of my body than when I do a SLS with my left. It is slightly valgus I suppose but not like a "omg that guy is destroying his knee" sorta way. I have been working on leg abduction excersises ala Jane Fonda in hopes that may help and as I am writing this I realize rolling my adductors may be a good idea. I have noticed similar things with my clients in that their dominant leg's foot tends to want to turn out more than their non dominant when doing single leg exercises.
So, my knee hurts, any tips on how to alleviate it.
I think it is related to a lack of ABductor strength. Am I right? If I'm wrong how do I get my Right knee out more on my SLS.
Thanks!!