This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

London

Started by IRT, September 20, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,983 Views

IRT

Hi everybody,

I'm sure there must be some GB trainers here living in London. Any of you train around south west London?

Cheers

Sailor Venus

Try this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2261155197/ Not exactly a Gymnastic Bodies environment but at least its proper gymnastics. Its a university student based club. I think its north east London. Email the captain if they allow non-students to join their club. I train within another university gymnastic club and I'm not a student myself. If they say no, then you're eff'ed.

 

I doubt there are other gymnastic clubs that trains adults other than University of London, this is your only bet.

piotro

Not in SW London myself, but I'm training in Beckton when I can.

Club linked above is "based" in Talacre sports center in Kentish Town (not exactly SW), Talacre itself does adult gymnastics sessions with coaching.

Beckton (east london gymnastics) also has day and evening time open sessions. There is couple of other sites aimed mostly at freerunners/trickers.

stan

Go to http://www.british-gymnastics.org/discover, click 'find a club' and type your post code. There are several gymnasiums in London, but all seem to allow you to use the facilities only during a class. They have classes several times a week and cost between 5 and 15 pounds per class. Then you can follow the class if you want or work independently.