Congratulations to Jon Douglas on Level 1

Started by Nic Branson, September 20, 2013 · 27 Replies · 5,298 Views

Nic Branson

Jon has completed his Level 1 GB Certification! Did it looking strong I might add, won't be long before 1.5 I bet.

FredInChina

WoHoo, well done Jon :)

Keilani Gutierrez

my dude! congratulations, Jon ^_^ #highfive

Ravn

Whoa, that was swift! Congrats!!

Jon Douglas
Ravn said:

Whoa, that was swift! Congrats!!

I wanted to try it at seminar but we ran out of time, and I had to brush up on a detail in my planche work (thanks again Cory).

 

I feel like I have earned my deload week now. Only 6 to go... :(

Cole Dano

Keep up the good work Jon!

Christian

Wow, quick! Way to go dude!

Mats Trane

Well done!

Cole Dano
Christian said:

Wow, quick! Way to go dude!

 

You're next!

Joshua Slocum

Nice work, Jon!

Alessandro Mainente

good job man. my journey with high repetitions is long..

kalel

wp charm. :)

Riku Calderón

Jon you are the man!! Nice!

Jon Douglas

Thanks all. 1/4 of the way to an advanced beginner hat. Maybe one day I'll be able to hang with Alex and Joshua... heh, one day.

 

Anyway, I expect to not be the only Australian on the board after the October seminar >: ( Get to work boys!

gohei_

Nice going Jon!

LateStarter@46

Whoa! Well done  :)

 

p.s You're not getting the Ashes back.

Alessandro Mainente
Jon Douglas said:

Thanks all. 1/4 of the way to an advanced beginner hat. Maybe one day I'll be able to hang with Alex and Joshua... heh, one day.

 

Anyway, I expect to not be the only Australian on the board after the October seminar >: ( Get to work boys!

i want to remember that YOU are LEVEL 1 athlete, i'm LEVER 0 athlete!

;)  ;)

Jon Douglas
alex87 said:

i want to remember that YOU are LEVEL 1 athlete, i'm LEVER 0 athlete!

;)  ;)

Haha, I will just enjoy this for the short time my number is higher ;)

Adriano Augusto

Jon, well done my friend. Your training regime and willpower are excellent ingredients for Foundation work. So, keep progress!

 

Cheers!

Bipocni

Congratulations! Your moving up swiftly...

Yaad Mohammad

How does this certification thing work? Also, contragulations Jon!

Jon Douglas
Bipocni said:

Congratulations! Your moving up swiftly...

I look at it just as getting my work up till now signed off on.  As long as my tested level is very close to where I think I should be working, I can be confident that I'm training the right things for my ability :) however high or low that may be.

 

We have coaches and community managers who can tell us for certain whether we are working at the right level. So whether by video or in person, it makes sense to use this resource :)

Yaad Mohammad

Can anybody explain me how this certification system works? I'm really interested!

gohei_

nvm 

B1214N

Excellent work Jon!