Invert pike. It took me about twenty seconds to find my position.
t8HbdG-x6vs
prelude to tuck FL
3T-UTbehXgA
"cross-check" just to see where I am with it.
bEnUMXRPwz4
static wide pushup support
b7tkGa8p1H8
Started by Justin Rawley, February 19, 2009 · 8 Replies · 2,586 Views
Invert pike. It took me about twenty seconds to find my position.
t8HbdG-x6vs
prelude to tuck FL
3T-UTbehXgA
"cross-check" just to see where I am with it.
bEnUMXRPwz4
static wide pushup support
b7tkGa8p1H8
Your cross thing was good, probably better than mine.
Keep-up the good work.
Nice Cross.
More compression on the invert pike. Head in towards knees.
Thanks Sasquatch and BlairBob.
More compression on the invert pike. Head in towards knees.
I'll work on it!
didn't I see a video of yours where you were using a some sort of band to assist with the Iron Cross? I meant to ask you how you attached that to the rings. It seems like a good way to train to the cross
Brandon said:didn't I see a video of yours where you were using a some sort of band to assist with the Iron Cross? I meant to ask you how you attached that to the rings. It seems like a good way to train to the cross
Just grab each end of an elastic band...
Just grab each end of an elastic band...
That's exactly what I did. ![]()
Nice job, with that camera angle on the static push-up it almost looks like a planche hold. ![]()
Nice job, with that camera angle on the static push-up it almost looks like a planche hold.
One day maybe it will be.
:wink: